GroundSpark’s workshops are both practical and inspiring. All of our professional development programs are centered around one or more of the films in our Respect For All Project.
- We use film to bring people together, open dialogue and inspire action. Our highly acclaimed, award-winning documentaries are crafted to open hearts and stretch minds, and always spark spirited discussion.
- We have an engaging and interactive training style. We respect and draw upon participants’ wisdom and experience. And we like to have fun!
- We take a multi-issue, multi-bias approach. This means not only looking at many dimensions of experience – gender, race, culture, class, family structure, sexuality, religion, etc. – but also looking at these dimensions together, exploring their connections, overlaps and intersections.
- We do more than just talk. We help move people to create change, providing practical resources, implementation ideas, and planning tools.
- We build connections and community for doing anti-bias, school climate, and social justice work.
For more information or to schedule a workshop or presentation in your area, please email us and tell us a little bit about what you are looking for.