Staff Training & Community Workshops from Respect for All ProjectTuesday 01, October 2013
By Debra Chasnoff, President/Senior Producer | Events, It's Elementary, Latest News, Let's Get Real, Respect For All Project, Straightlaced, That's A Family!
Our highly skilled facilitators help open up dialogue, expand staff expertise and strengthen community support for:
- Cultivating a safe school climate
- Preventing violence
- Addressing bias-based bullying
- Closing the achievement gap
- Improving emotional health
- Welcoming family diversity
- Promoting character education
- Empowering youth to develop positive identity around issues of gender, race and sexual orientation
- Tackling homophobia through LGBT inclusive education
Respect for All Project workshops are centered around our highly acclaimed award-winning documentary films, including Straightlaced—How Gender’s Got Us All Tied Up, Let’s Get Real, It’s Elementary—Talking About Gay Issues in School, It’s STILL Elementary, and That’s a Family!
Every workshop ends with a concrete action plan, customized for your school or organization—because we know you don’t just want to talk, you want to act. Participants leave with the tools, including curriculum, for individuals and groups to create more safety and opportunity for all young people.
- Contact us for a preliminary call so we can understand your needs and suggest an appropriate workshop for your school, district or association. Some partial subsidies may be available thanks to the generosity of our funders and donor community.
- See where we have trained.
- Learn about our impact.
- Contact us about a professional development workshop or community forum today.